Support the Community
Art on the Beach benefits Charleston Pro Bono Legal Services, a local nonprofit that provides free legal services to hundreds of low-income clients in our community each year. With private attorneys out of financial reach for such a large segment of our community, Charleston Pro Bono Legal Services provides free civil legal services to overcome legal barriers, prevent injustice, and secure basic needs such as food and shelter for those in our community who need it most. Show your support by sponsoring Art on the Beach!
- Company name in title on all media – “Art on the Beach Presented by _____”.
- Fifteen (15) Admission Tickets;
- Company name featured on all printed event tickets and ticketing website;
- Prominent listing in the Event Brochure provided to all attendees at the event;
- Company logo on the event wristbands worn by all attendees and volunteers;
- Prominent recognition as a sponsor at the event through various signage,
including a large banner display;
- Company swag, provided by Sponsor, included in the Homeowner Thank You Gifts;
- Company name prominently displayed outside one of the featured homes;
- Company linked logo prominently displayed on the event website;
- Company name and logo will be included in numerous social media postings.
- Six (6) Admission Tickets;
- Company name/logo prominently displayed outside one of the featured homes;
- Company name listed on event signage displayed at the entrance of each home on the tour;
- Linked company logo prominently displayed on the Art on the Beach website;
- Company name included in the event brochure provided to all event attendees;
- Company name/logo displayed in local media and social media platforms, including 1 dedicated post.
- Four (4) Admission Tickets
- Company name/logo displayed in local media and social media platforms
- Company logo displayed on the Art on the Beach website
- Company name included in the event brochure provided to all event attendees
- Two (2) Admission Tickets;
- Company name listed as a sponsor on the Art on the Beach website.
Contact Us About Getting Involved
We’d like to thank our 2023 Sponsors!
Karl Novak, Esq.
Ayers Family Law & Law Office of Taylor Long
Charleston Estate Planning Law Firm
Clarke Design Group
Craver Law Firm PA
Margaux and Matthew Kaynard
The Peper Law Firm, PA
Uricchio, Howe, Krell, Jacobson, Toporek, & Keith, PA
Law Office of Sean M. Wilson, LLC